Skip to main content

Scratch.

I'm so tired for no reason.
My heart has frozen.
My soul has rotten.
I've never been so broken.

This unwanted feeling that keep on coming back.
Making me awake each night.
Think over and over again.
What have I done wrong?

I've got nothing to give.
But I still want to reach.
Reaching something that's been aching.
Cause I want to get rid of this feeling.
And replace it with something worth mentioning.

Maybe I'm just too naive.
Cause I have no one to believe.
I tried to look from another perspective,
So please don't leave...

I wrote couple of poems, (or maybe it's just a sentence that I though were poems) and posted it on my Instagram story and people went crazy. Or at least few of them who saw my instagram story and react directly at me.

I mean...
It makes me think.

When people write something in such hurtful or at least sad and gloomy, why the other person thing its all about love for your other half?

Like, what if that people single and just in the mood to write something like that?

I just don't get it. It's like everything inside their (other people) head is just full of crappy love story.

I ain't in love with anyone. Yet. I just love to write. They don't know me enough to know that side of me. And somehow it pisses me off.

People has a lot going on in their life. Not just crappy love story when you feel jealous or cheated.

I cry a lot. Not for some idiot guy who don't even care a little thing about me. I cry when I watch sad movie. I cry when I remember the hard time I've passed. I cry when I think about my mom. And I cry when I can't do something good enough. I simply put that into words and people just think I got crazy because of some random guy who I got crush big time.

Like seriously?

People can think ahead about ideology, democrat, world hunger and even global warming. But people can be short headed when they think about other people.

I can't even.

I don't even know anymore.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Laporan PKL/PRAKERIN PowerPoint Bahasa Inggris Kurikulum 2013

Hai ... Aku termasuk korban kurikulum 2013, angkatan pertama percobaan malah. Aku tau kurikulum 2013 itu ribet banget, jadi jalanin aja yah adek-adek ku muah~ Aku murid SMK N 2 Batam Kelas XI Akuntansi 3 Baru saja menyelesaikan PKL selama 4 bulan (Juli - Oktober) di PT. Unisem Batam Banyak pengalaman yang ku peroleh Salah satu alasan ku memilih SMK adalah kepingin merasakan yang namanya PKL, dan siapa sangka ternyata bener-bener tak terlupakan. Berikut adalah hasil laporan PKL/PRAKERIN punyaku. Karena sepertinya setting di Microsoft PowerPoint 2011 aku beda dari google jadi sepertinya ada beberapa gambar dan tulisan yang melenceng dari tempatnya, mohon di maklumi yah ^^~ Kuharap ini bisa membantumu yang terdampar disini untuk mencari sesuatu, hehe..

Drama Negosiasi 4 orang pemain: Perencanaan Penggusuran

Hello everybody~  \nyanyi Shinee - Everybody\ Ehem.. okay.. so.. gue lagi dapet tugas dari Guru Bahasa Indonesia (Guru yang sama yang ngasih gue tugas buat puisi -_-) disuruh buat Drama dengan tema Negosiasi, dan perkelompok itu sebanyak 4 orang, dan inilah hasil naskah drama ala kadarnya yang gue buat malem2 -uh- >< Kelompok gue belum nampil sih, tapi... aah.. gak tau deh nanti nampilnya bakal kayak mana. Sebenernya gue gak asing lagi sih sama yang namanya "DRAMA" tapi tetep bikin kretek-ktetek :v

[Kill Me Heal Me OST] Jang Jae In (Feat. Na Show) - Auditory Hallucination Lyrics | English & Romanized